How to Get Started
According to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), of the 17.2 million illicit drug users aged 18 or older in 2005, 12.9 million (74.8%) were employed either full or part time. Furthermore, according to OSHA, research notes that between 10–20% of the nation’s workers who die on the job test positive for alcohol or other drugs. In fact, industries with the highest rates of drug use are the same as those at a high risk for occupational injuries, such as construction, mining, and manufacturing. Substance abuse does not discriminate from one workplace to another. It transcends geography, industry and size of business.
America Drug Free strongly supports comprehensive drug-free workplace programs, especially within those workplaces involving safety-sensitive duties like operating machinery. And we can help you start a workplace drug-testing program. A comprehensive drug-free workforce approach includes five components:
- Step 1: Have A Substance Abuse Policy. We Provide FREE Policy.
- Step 2: Conduct (Limited) Drug Testing. We Have Discounted Drug Tests.
- Step 3: Conduct Employee Education Each Year. Free newsletters and monthly training sessions make it easy.
- Step 4: Conduct Supervisor Training. We show you at NO COST.
- Step 5: Have a Resource List of Treatment Centers. We provide FREE list.
Contact us today for a FREE On-Site Drug Testing Consultation. We are always eager to hear from you about your needs so that together, we can find and implement solutions that serve you best. Click here to call us at 678-360-5757 and speak to a representative right away!